When accessing the Federal Court’s eServices (online) applications you may be required to provide personal information such as address, phone numbers and email addresses. This information will only be used by the Court and its hosting partners to complete the activity you want to undertake through the application and will not be disclosed to any third party without your permission unless this is required or authorised by law.
The following information is recorded for the purpose of providing you any required support:
- Major and specific activity under a user name e.g. Login, Create Template, Save Incomplete Lodgment, Log out etc.
- Uploaded documents, as part of the lodgment process, and failed attempts to upload documents are logged in error logs
- Cookies are used for form authentication and for browser preferences for display of results i.e. show/hide a column, resize of columns. None of these cookies contain user information
- Browser, operating system and compilers information is recorded for troubleshooting
- Any email address is only used for the purpose for which you provided it.
Any personal information provided by you (excludes case/matter data) through these websites will be kept secure by the Federal Court and its hosting partners and will not be provided to any third party without your permission unless this is required or authorised by law.
Alternatives to the website
If you prefer not to submit information via the website, the alternative of fax filing or filing in person at your local registry remains available.